What is QuickBooks Error -6000 -80? "QuickBooks Error -6000 -80 is commonly reported error in the QB pro version 2011. The error occurs while attempting to access the company files. Due to this error the software restricts access to the user and workflow of the business is interfered"
How is the QuickBooks Error -6000 -80 caused?
The most common reasons for the cause of the error are as follow:
1. Company data conversion over internet connectivity
2. While double clicking on the data file icon or the data file name
3. Chances of damage company files
4. Some computers act as a host for the QuickBooks Desktop data file.
Scenario 1: When you face the error double clicking on the company file icon
● If you face this error in this scenario, go to (-6000, -80) when you double-click a company file.
Scenario 2: Update your workstations and your server to fresh release
● Even after the latest release update the error continues follow to the next step.
● Visit the update to the latest release page
Scenario 3: Use the tool - QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor
● Download, install and run the QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor.
● QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor will indicate if there is no problem, try the next step.
Scenario 4: Copy the file to the local C drive.
● Copy the backup file (.QBB file extension) or the company file (.QBW file extension) to your local hard drive.
● Fix the backup or update the company file.
● Copy the restored or updated company file back to its previous location.
Scenario 5: Manually Resolve Error (-6000, -80)
1. Configure QuickBooks Desktop files for firewall or security software
2. Check permissions to access the company file
3. Scan the company files
4. Verify hosting on your computers
5. Open the company file and check for damage from a different location
Technical Help & Support for Intuit Error -6000 -80
If the above mentioned solutions continues the QB error 6000 80 you can opt for a reliable QuickBooks Support consulting agency. Accountspro is one such company that helps to resolves the issues with your accounting software. The expert professionals roofed here are Intuit certified ProAdvisors who are approachable. They assure complete resolution in a minimum TAT (turn-around time). Dial the 24x7 active at toll free number ☎ 1-888-800-0165 and resolve your issues instantly.
“Accountspro team did a great job for me. I appreciate the timely and professional manner in which they handled my QuickBooks payroll issue. I would highly recommend them and I will use their services again.”
Erin Galvan, Jackson Hole
“Working with Accountspro team was an OUTSTANDING experience. Communication was strong and every stage of development. My QuickBooks issues were resolved smoothly and we are very glad to have work with everyone there, and look forward to future projects together.”
Tom Manikham, Los Angeles
“Thanks to Accountspro team, our QuickBooks inventory nightmare has turned into a dream. With Accountspro, service definitely does not end once done. If you are looking for a company to solve your QuickBooks software problems, look no further.”