QuickBooks Unable To Open PDF File
QuickBooks unable to open PDF is such kind of issue that comes when QB attempt to create file or folder whenever user accessing it just after Windows 10 Upgrade . Hence Upgrading to Windows 10 OS is directly related to error QuickBooks won’t open PDF . Because of new PORTPROMPT port name which created after merging ‘Microsoft XPS essayist gadget adds on’ after Windows 10 Upgrade generate some printing problem . Also user face QuickBooks Invoice Printing problems .
When QB won’t open PDF and the following error displayed on the screen as “Your PDF forms file weren’t sent as a result of QuickBooks couldn’t produce the necessary PDF file”.
Why PDF File Not Opening In QuickBooks Desktop ?
The reason behind QuickBooks won’t open PDF
- QuickBooks is not able to finish the action due to few PDF elements is not available or missing
- The error may encounter QuickBooks Error 1702 or 1801 whenever user go to PDF converter Installation
- Sometimes, the unrecoverable error code or warning message display on screen.
- The QuickBooks desktop unable to open PDF due to some error code 30, 20, or 41 durinf activation .
- 32-bit app which host Printer Drive start misbehaving or not responding properly .
- The Print driver Host for the 32-bit app isn’t functioning properly
- Sometimes slow network or Internet/Intranet results connection not established properly hence “QuickBooks Will Not Open PDF File” issue occurred . .
How To Fix QuickBooks PDF Will Not Open?
Methods to fix QuickBooks unable to open PDF error
Now, here you get the detailed methods to resolve the issue “QuickBooks won’t open PDF’. Few suggested solutions are listed below:
You can download & run the QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool
Step1: Initially, after transferring , user can run the QuickBooks print and PDF repair tool .
Step2: When downloading completes, user can try .PDF file action like open , close to check wheether error still exists or not .
Step3: If you can see the error on your screen, then you need to reboot your system and try again
Step4: Confirm that you want to print the XPS document author and save it as a PDF file
Step5: With the help of XPS document author element, you can also save the XPS document author as PDF file
Step6: You need to type something on the Notepad
Step7: Then go to file and click print
Step8: Select the print option in the XPS document author
Step9: Select the desktop within the same option
Step10: Now navigate to your desktop
Step11: Check that you can read the XPS document.
Step1: Reset your temp folder permissions
If you are still unable to fix the error then reboot your system and try again. If it still fails then you need to reset your temp folder permissions also check the permissions to the temp folder. Perform the following steps:
- Search for RUN command or open by pressing windows key + R
- Then type %TEMP% and press Enter
- To choose properties, right-click on the temp folder
- Then select the Security tab
- Make sure that all the usernames and created groups visible on the security tab have full control
- Once the permissions accepted to full control and then save as a PDF again within QuickBooks.
Also in some case due to any PDF error , QuickBooks Unable to Send Email issue may occurred .
Step 2: Confirm you can print to your XPS Document writer.
Make sure that you can print to your XPS document writer because QuickBooks uses the parts of the XPS document writer to save as a PDF. follow the further steps to do so.
- Go to the Start menu and open Notepad
- Type something on the notepad, select the file and then click print
- Make sure that you have selected the XPS document writer and then you click print
- Type any filename and save it to your desktop itself
- Go to your desktop and look for the XPS document that you have printed from notepad.
Support QB Pro,Premier, Enterprise PDF File Can’t Open Error
AccountsPro helps the user for QB related issue via 24/7 QuickBooks Support Number .
Hopefully, the above solutions help you to resolve your error easily. In case, you face any difficulty while resolving the error; you can reach out to AccountsPro toll-free number 📞 1-800-474-0179. If you are in doubt and have questions related to the content listed here, directly speak to the technical expert also by sending an Email to AccountsPro team or can do a live chat.