Practically if you are using QuickBooks 2013 to manage you business and when you access your company file at times you may face the error message on your screen. “An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to access the company file. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Intuit Technical Support and provide them with the following error codes: (-6000, -83).”.
Causes for QB Error 6000 83
The various causes for this error are as follows:
• Poor approval for the network server, Windows user, etc.
• Firewall in your system restricts approaching the company file.
• While you are amending your company file version to higher version through internet connectivity.
• The QB software installation is in complete while some crucial files are missing.
• Corrupt company files or shared folder.
How to Fix Quickbooks Error 6000 -83
Possible Resolution for QuickBooks Error 6000 83 The error can be fixed by following the below mentioned steps:
• You can download and install QuickBooks Company File Doctor to repair the file. This QB tool helps in file restoring using a recent company file backup.
• Configure your firewall settings and other security software settings.
• If there is multiple hosting of files configuration is not required in all the computers. Configuring in a single computer is enough.
• QuickBooks Connection Diagnostics tool can be use to verify network connection.
• Installation of the latest update of QuickBooks.
• Authenticate the permissions to open the company file.
6000 -83 Error on Quickbooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier , Pos
Sometimes even after following the above possible resolution steps the error persists. In such scenario you can take assistance from third-party QB support agencies. Accountspro is such reliable QuickBooks support agency that follows an easy, streamlined procedure. The in house team is thoroughly trained how to scan corrupt or damaged QBW files and restore all your lost or inaccessible business-critical information. If you are using any of the QuickBooks versions (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007) on Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, 2000, and NT, you are accorded with feasible support.
Technical Help & Support for Intuit Error 6000 -83
Intuit QuickBooks is nowadays hired by many businesses irrespective of size and sector across the globe. The accounting software is richly featured that helps to manage and streamline the day to day pesky business accounting and finance in one place. The productive features and strong customer support has no wonder made QuickBooks as the most recommended business accounting software that holds the top position in the market. The software tracks daily business sales, expenses, reports, taxes etc.
The support team at Accountspro is very prompt and active and has yet to disappoint any customers. In case you want to read more about QuickBooks Error check here complete list .Connect with us 24x7 through the toll free phone number ☎ 1-888-800-0165 .
“Accountspro team did a great job for me. I appreciate the timely and professional manner in which they handled my QuickBooks payroll issue. I would highly recommend them and I will use their services again.”
Erin Galvan, Jackson Hole
“Working with Accountspro team was an OUTSTANDING experience. Communication was strong and every stage of development. My QuickBooks issues were resolved smoothly and we are very glad to have work with everyone there, and look forward to future projects together.”
Tom Manikham, Los Angeles
“Thanks to Accountspro team, our QuickBooks inventory nightmare has turned into a dream. With Accountspro, service definitely does not end once done. If you are looking for a company to solve your QuickBooks software problems, look no further.”