Steps to Repairing Damaged Data in QuickBooks File
Are you facing data damage or corruption issues in your QuickBooks files? Well, you can repair it by taking several suitable actions at your end before reaching out to the QB technical support team. The issue of corruption of data generally occurs due to the large size of the file i.e. more than 200 MB, improper shutdown can also lead to damage of the data files, viruses in the hard drive, low Random-Access memory (RAM), etc. QuickBooks Error Code 3371 is caused when the QB license file damaged or corrupted.
How To Repair Corrupt QuickBooks Data File Manually
Manual Repair of Data Files
If you have the required knowledge and experience to fix the errors or data corruption issues manually, then this option will serve you best. Please see the below steps for repairing the data manually.
- Step 1. Log in as admin and single-user mode then click on file> utilities> verify data. This would run the integrity checks on your data files and will throw out the issues in the verification output file.
- Step 2. You will be able to see the details of the errors in the verify result/ output screen along with online articles on how to correct the QuickBooks Errors.
- Step3. Now you can manually repair the errors with the help of the online articles.
The QuickBooks File Doctor is a very effective tool which helps you fix the bugs related to QB installation, update, upgrade, conversion and migration.
Rebuild Tool For Fixing QuickBooks File Damages Automatically
Repair damaged data files with the help of the rebuild tool
Get the list of all QuickBooks Repair Tool which helps the user for fixing file damage issue .
If you find manual repair too overwhelming, or you are unable to repair the damaged data manually, you can also choose to go for repairing the data files with the help of rebuild data tools which will help in repairing the damage due to minor issues automatically. You need to follow below simple steps to run the rebuild data tool on your QuickBooks data files.
- Step 1. Log in as admin in single-user mode and click on files> utilities> rebuild data.
- Step 2. In this step click on OK, which will close all the open windows and QuickBooks will ask to create the backup for the data files, click on OK again.
- Step 3. The rebuild tool will start repairing your files automatically and it would take some time.
- Step 4. Once the rebuild process is finished you can run the integrity check through the verify data option explained above and check whether all of the data issues have resolved or not.
Quickbooks Tool Hub Fix Company File, Data File Corrupted Problem
Repair through Quick Fix my file in the tool hub
If your data issues are still not resolved even after using the rebuild data tool you can run the ‘Quick fix my file’ feature by clicking on company files issues >> Quick fix my file >> ok in QuickBooks tool hub. For this purpose, you will have to install the QuickBooks tool hub on your computer, the tool will help in repairing the damaged data files due to common errors. In case it does not help you can also use the QuickBooks doctor file in the tool hub by clicking on Company files issues >> run QuickBooks doctor file. QuickBooks Enterprise Diagnostic Tool is another best option for QB users .
In case you need further information or have some queries in your mind, you can dial a toll-free number QuickBooks Support and AccountsPro helpdesk will help you.