How to Setup Email in QuickBooks Enterprise
QuickBooks is not only a great accounting software, but it also helps you do other things like preparing invoices, reports, and process transactions efficiently. Need to send invoices or transaction details to your customers? No worries. You can help your clients and customers easily from the QuickBooks interface, without opening other tools.
To mail attachments and reports, you need to set up an email on QuickBooks Enterprise. In this article, we will show you how to setup different kinds of email services on your QuickBooks.
Before that, here are the benefits of sending emails directly from QuickBooks:
- You will not only have to open your mail client repeatedly each time you have to send mails.
- You can attach PDF files directly from QuickBooks and send mails to your customers.
- There will be no room for disputes, as accounts and calculations can be directly sent as reports.
- It is also easier to maintain a record of all your invoices, and this is important when it comes to taxation and compliance.
- You will save time, and time is important for small business owners.
Note : Are you facing any difficulties like QuickBooks is unable to send your email ? Just pick up your phone and clarify your doubts with one of the friendly members of the QuickBooks Enterprise Technical support team on ☎ +1-800-474-0179.
Outlook Setup For Email In QuickBooks
Most enterprise users prefer using Outlook because of its ease of use, and the fact that it comes with business functions. It can be connected with QuickBooks for easier communication, using the following steps:
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- Have the below-mentioned information available readily
- Address and type of your incoming and outgoing mail servers.
Now that you have all the information, let’s see how to set up Outlook in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to QuickBooks Edit section, select preferences, and choose the tab “Send Forms”.
- Click on Outlook and tab OK.
- Enter the details as necessary into the boxes.
Secure Webmail Setup For Email In QuickBooks
A secure webmail can be used for a secure and easier email experience. However, only few providers are compatible with Secure Webmail. Also, you need to have the latest versions of the tool.
How to setup a Secure Webmail?
- Click Edit, choosePreferencesand selectSend forms.
- Choose Webmail. Now select
- Choose your provider in the list. Now type your email.
- Enhanced Security should be marked for use.
Remember that you may be prompted to set up a complex password if you add Secure Webmail to QuickBooks.
How to setup Regular Webmail
Your ISP determines the webmail servers and the port settings. If you are using commonly used providers like Gmail, Hotmail/Live and Yahoo, QuickBooks fills the information automatically. Using a different provider? You may go through the following steps once you have the port and server information. You may need to check with your Webmail service provider before you setup Webmail in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click Edit, select Preferencesand choose Send Forms.
- SelectWeb Mail. Now choose
- Enter your email and click OK.
- Select Ok to save.
Setting up Gmail in QuickBooks
In the Edit menu, select ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Send Forms’. Next, under ‘My Preferences’, select ‘Web Mail’ and then ‘Add’. Now provide your Gmail address in the window and choose ‘Gmail’ in the ‘Email Provider’ dropdown. QuickBooks will automatically create all the settings for the email provider. Select OK to add your address to the ‘Email IDs’ list. Now, select OK to exit the Preferences window.
Changing the email message/template
In the Edit menu, choose ‘Preferences’> ‘Send Forms’ and then the ‘Company Preferences’ tab. Now, select the ‘Show’ drop-down and choose a form type.
Below will be the options ‘Add Template’ and ‘Edit’. To change the template, go to Edit. At the bottom, choose the ‘Insert Field’ button to add fields. These can be Name-First-Last, Name-Last-First, Name-First,
Return to Preferences and, using the Default button, choose the template that you want to be the default template, which can be the template that you edited or the one you added.
Changing your e-mail address in QuickBooks
Any change in the company e-mail address should be updated in the Company Information window, so that QuickBooks uses the correct ‘Form’ address when forms are sent.
To do this, navigate to the Company menu and select ‘My Company’. Now type in the changed email address in the ‘Email’ section and select OK.
- You have to enter your email password for the first time before sending an email.
- If your password is not accepted, it means that your providers (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail etc.) need you to perform the two-step verification.
Technical Support Help for Email Setup Issues , Problem QuickBooks
For any further information/assistance on the topic users can go through the FAQs or any specific topic related to QuickBooks Desktop. Users can also contact the QuickBooks Technical Support Team by dialling this toll-free number: ☎ +1-800-474-0179 .The QuickBooks Desktop Support Team is available 24/7 to answer any queries and troubleshoot any issues related to the topic.
No matter how complex your problem, they are available round the clock to help you and listen to your issues. In fact, our QuickBooks technical support team may even be able to help you with related issues regarding other software programs.
Please call ☎ +1-800-474-0179 now to get in touch with our QuickBooks customer support team.