Error H101, H202, H303 & H505 is a series of QuickBooks errors that are quite common and occur while opening the company files. QuickBooks accounting software grants access to multiple associates of your staff to approach the company file in QuickBooks for updating financial information. QB allows multiple user approach and while following the same it results in missing components with QuickBooks ending up with software fails to access company files that comprise of additional files. Thus, QuickBooks develops an H303 or H505 error. Explore more about issues realted to QB browse and find more about QuickBooks Errors Help .
Usually while attempting to develop connection with the company file, QuickBooks fails to set up a connection with the server resulting to the occurrence of H303 error. Below are the possible reasons why the error occurs:
• Caused because of damaged or wrong .ND file.
• The company files hosted by the server or the IP address of the system can’t be acquired by the accounting software.
• No initiation of QBCF Monitor or QuickBooks Database Server Manager Services.
• Result of erroneous hosting configuration settings.
• Firewall blocks the communication process of the company files.
• Improper computer network.
QuickBooks File Doctor is a free tool that resolves H303, H505 and other error series mentioned above. The tool thoroughly verifies your network configuration, company file and related files for errors and assists you proper guidance and resolution steps of the issues. The tool can be easily downloaded. Once successfully downloaded, install and run the tool. The software simplifies the manual hassle of verifying connections and modifies the settings.
The product is compatible with QuickBooks 2012 and previous versions of the application.
Solution 1: Thoroughly Verify QuickBooks Hosting Settings
• Start QuickBooks on computers configured as the multiple user.
• Select the File on both computers and then select Utilities -> Stop Hosting Multi User Configuration.
• Turn on hosting on one of the computers by File -> Utilities -> Host Multi User Configuration.
• Restart QuickBooks on both the computers.
Solution 2: Change the QuickBooks Folder Location
• Create a new folder in the hosting computer, then share and set the Windows access permissions to share company files.
• Copy the .qbw file to the new folder.
• Open your company files in multi user mode.
Solution 3: Recreate Firewall Settings
• Start computer and select Control Panel.
• Go to Firewall Settings in the Control Panel.
• Choose Firewall Settings and then choose Allow a Program through Firewall.
• Click on ‘Add Program’ and then add ‘QuickBooks 20xx’ to the exception list.
• Restart your computer to check the changes are implemented successfully.
“Accountspro team did a great job for me. I appreciate the timely and professional manner in which they handled my QuickBooks payroll issue. I would highly recommend them and I will use their services again.”
Erin Galvan, Jackson Hole
“Working with Accountspro team was an OUTSTANDING experience. Communication was strong and every stage of development. My QuickBooks issues were resolved smoothly and we are very glad to have work with everyone there, and look forward to future projects together.”
Tom Manikham, Los Angeles
“Thanks to Accountspro team, our QuickBooks inventory nightmare has turned into a dream. With Accountspro, service definitely does not end once done. If you are looking for a company to solve your QuickBooks software problems, look no further.”
Barry Katz, Nevada