QuickBooks Desktop software is as prone to errors as any other software when the system requirements of the software do not meet with that of the computer system. For the codes, on which the software is based, do not get the support from the desktop which is required to function properly, users end up facing issues for which they promptly call up the QuickBooks Customer Support Number which is generally handled by proficient technicians who are intensively trained and extensively knowledgeable about all things QuickBooks.
In order to avoid basic errors caused due to mis-match of system requirements between the software and the computer system, user needs to be well aware of the same. Here we have briefed different parts of System requirements needed under all three Pro, Premier and Enterprise version.
• Supported Operating Systems:
• Processor: 2.4 GHz minimum
• RAM: 4GB (minimum) 8GB (recommended)
o As per Server Needs:
‣ 0-5 users – 8GB
‣ More than 10 users – 12GB
‣ More than 15 users – 16GB
‣ More than 20 users – 20+GB
• Drive: DVD – ROM (4x) required to install software through CD until and unless it is downloaded from Intuit’s server.
• Screen Resolution: 1280x1024 or above with 2 monitors extended for superior optimization of display.
• DPI: Default setting of the computer system
• Stable network connectivity
• Windows Operating System Settings:
o Should be of US Version
o Keyboard should be set for US with regional settings displayed to English (US).
o In order to host multi-user mode of QuickBooks, User will require Admin Rights of the system being used.
o Native Installation which basically refers that the software is installed in that computer or operating system for which it is basically designed for.
• Disk Space:o 2.5 GB Disk Space is required (more space could be needed for files and data)
o Supplementary Software – Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime might require additional space of 60 MB if QuickBooks is installed from a CD.
o Intuit Data Protest service under QuickBooks Connected Services might require additional space:
• 4 GB RAM
• For backup the space should be twice the amount taken by the largest file along with 100 MB for restoration process.
QuickBooks can be connected with thousands of third party programs and software. Some of the most common software integrated with QuickBooks is listed below. In case of any trouble with interconnectivity between QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise with third party applications you can get in touch with technical experts through QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number
• Microsoft Office:
o Office Suite 2016 for both 32 and 64 bit
o Office 2013 / 365 ( including Outlook 2013) (Office 365 needs to be installed version) and Office 2010 (including Outlook 2010) for both 32 and 64 bit
o Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 for developing letters
o For Reports Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 along with office 365.
o Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 for contact and emails
• QuickBooks POS Version 10.0, QuickBooks POS Version 11.0 and QuickBooks POS Version 12.0
• In order to facilitate smooth working and reading of documents under QuickBooks Payroll and business planner Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or above is needed.
• A stable network connection with minimum 56 Kbps of speed for connecting with online tools like Payroll.
• Lacerte 2014 and 2015
• TurboTax 2014 and 2015 (both business and personal)
• QuickBooks for Mac 2016
• Pro Series tax years 2014 and 2015
• Internet Explorer 11
• Email Clients supporting Yahoo email, Gmail and Other SMTP
Antivirus software and firewall compatibility with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise 17.0 was done to know which software and firewall work best and will not restrict the software. In order to avoid issues connect with your QuickBooks technicians via QuickBooks Enterprise technical support number to configure the required settings.
• All Editions of Windows Server Firewall
• All Editions of Windows 7 Firewall
• All Editions of Windows 8.1 Firewall
• Avast software
• Microsoft Security Essentials software
• Symantec Software
• ESET software
• AVG software
• Kaspersky Software
• Avira Software
• McAfee Software
• Malwarebytes software
• Bitdefender software
Important: Although QuickBooks desktop software can work in RAID environment it is highly dissuaded as the software might face performance problems.
In order to avoid any compatibility with system issues the above system requirements should be kept in mind. If however you end up facing some problems you can contact our team of experts by either going for live chat option on www.accountspro.co website or calling on toll free QuickBooks Enterprise technical support number - ☎ +1-800-474-0179 .
“Accountspro team did a great job for me. I appreciate the timely and professional manner in which they handled my QuickBooks payroll issue. I would highly recommend them and I will use their services again.”
Erin Galvan, Jackson Hole
“Working with Accountspro team was an OUTSTANDING experience. Communication was strong and every stage of development. My QuickBooks issues were resolved smoothly and we are very glad to have work with everyone there, and look forward to future projects together.”
Tom Manikham, Los Angeles
“Thanks to Accountspro team, our QuickBooks inventory nightmare has turned into a dream. With Accountspro, service definitely does not end once done. If you are looking for a company to solve your QuickBooks software problems, look no further.”
Barry Katz, Nevada