Recover Deleted Sage 50/Peachtree Data & Company File
- 1 Data Recovery Service Sage 50 & Peachtree
- 2 Why Sage50 Data Get Corrupted or Damaged?
- 3 Symptoms of Data Sage 50 Being Corrupt
- 4 How To Recover Deleted Sage Data?
Data Recovery Service Sage 50 & Peachtree
Sage 50 accounting software is a product that enables businessmen to handle records and manage transactional activities and calculations properly. The huge volume of customers makes the use of the software mandatory for every organization irrespective of its size and structure. When software deals with data management, there are several aspects that need consideration, which also include Sage 50 2018 data recovery. The AccountsPro experts will let you know the details about the error when consulted so call now Sage Support Number.
Why Sage50 Data Get Corrupted or Damaged?
The failure of Sage 50 2018 may be caused due to the below-mentioned reasons:
- ❏ Corrupt or damaged .DAT files
- ❏ Physical media damage
- ❏ Configuration issues
- ❏ Re-indexing of data file, which may lead to error 54, 58 or 22
- ❏ No access to the file
- ❏ Misplaced .DAT file
Symptoms of Data Sage 50 Being Corrupt
Also a number of reason Sage 50 Data Corruption Error , So you have identify first reason behind
The symptoms include:
❐ The error may arise while running a Sage 50 2018 copy
❐ Major accounting issues are identified
This is where you will require connecting with AccountsPro professionals on Sage Chat Support who will best assist you with the data recovery process.
How To Recover Deleted Sage Data?
Sage 50 Accounting software allows quick backups of files, including the scheduled backups that automatically run. To make sure the Sage 50 2018 data recovery failure is rectified, it is important to check if the backup operations work correctly. You can check all companies simultaneously on the Sage Accounts Backup Manager window. In some case user also face Sage 50 backup errors which can be fixed by experts only.
The Overview Section
In this section, users are allowed to view the summarized information for each company, which includes the user details, check data run report, scheduled backup status, etc. In the scheduled backup section, you can check data and verify if it is currently switched off or on.
The Settings Section
This is where you can schedule your backups. You can set up how frequently you want the backup to be run and where you want the same to be saved.
In this field, you get three options to opt from:
- Backup and check data off: If you choose this option, no scheduled backups will run
- Backup and check data once per day: Choosing this option will make your system run a backup on a daily basis. You just need to enter the time of the day when you want the backup to run.
- Backup and check data more than once per day: Opting for this alternative will enable frequent backup of the data. You just need to enter the backup frequency along with the starting time.
This is the section where you can choose companies on which the backup schedule will be applicable to. The same schedule will be followed for all selected companies.
Backup file types
The type of file to be included in the backup can be selected here.
Backup files are by default saved to C:\SageBackups on the server computer. However, you can choose the desired location.
Server disk space
The disk space can be altered in this field, if required.