Issue Name : Printer not Activated Applicable for Product: Sage 50,SAGE 100, SAGE 300 , SAGE ERP, SAGE CRM, SAGE Canada, SAGE UK Version Description : When try to Print invoice or documents Error Occurred, Sending Forms Errors Messages : "Printer not activated error code -30" , "Printer not activated, Code -20" Reports : NA
Printer not Activated Error Code 30
Sage printer inactive error code 30 indicates when the user is attempting to email, or print forms and reports the error message is displayed. During the error scenario the Sage 50 US edition closes while the user tries to emails or prints forms and reports. It gives an error message: “Printer not activated error 30”.
This Sage printer error restricts the user to generate invoices and submit them from QuickBooks Pro 2015 version on Windows 8.1. When attempting to submit an invoice, displays an error: "Your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not create the necessary PDF files."
Reasons for the Occurrence of the Error
• User Account Control (UAC) enabled
• Incompatibility of the email program
• Damaged Windows Profile
• Installation of the Microsoft updates need to be done
• Damaged E-mail Writer
• The customized forms are damaged
• Attempting to use Sage 50 E-mail writer as a printer
• Settings on Sage 50 E-mail Writer are improper
• Printer driver clash
Recommended Solutions for the Error Causes
#1. Damaged customized forms
• Attempt to e-mail or print using a standard form or a Standard Report (e.g. Balance Sheet)
• If the error occurs as the Print or Email option is clicked, skip to the next section
• If able to select the standard form, and the form prints or emails successfully
#2. Using the Sage E-mail writer as default printer option
• Close Sage 50 US edition
• Click Start -> click Devices & Printers
• Verify that Sage E-mail Writer is not set as the default printer
• While printing, do not select Sage E-mail Writer as the printer
There are resolution steps for the other causes of the error. Follow the suggested steps accordingly to resolve the issue successfully. You can also contact Sage 50 Customer Support for fetching expert assistance.
Printer not Activated Error Code -20
The Sage Printer Inactive error code 20 indicates the occurrence of the error while selecting print, screen, publish options from the Report Layout, or email. The reasons for the occurrence of the error code are as follows:
• User Account Control is blocking Sage 50 from printing.
• Wrong Amyuni Document Converter being used.
How to Fix Error Code -30
#1. User Account Control is blocking Sage 50 E-mail Writer
• Right-click on the Sage 50 icon and select Run as or Run as Administrator
• You should now be able to print
#2. Implementation of wrong Amyuni Document Converter
• Click the Advanced tab -> select the Amyuni Document Converter 450 driver -> Click OK.
• Open Sage 50 and verify you can now print to PDF
Help & Technical Support SAGE Printer Problems & Issues
Accountspro is one stop source where you can dissolve all the errors in minimum time frame. It accords Cloud Hosting SAGE 50 benefits for the better output of your business. Report all the Sage related errors and get excellent support 24x7. +1-888-800-0165
"I want to let you know that Accountspro has made my life much, much easier. Accounting tasks are just a cakewalk with Sage software. And the issues that I faced were resolved by the prompt and responsive team, who are highly knowledgeable and courteous. Hats off to you guys!!"
Rick Cordary, Nevada
"My experience with Accountspro is superb! We received excellent support during installation and continue to receive that same level of support during software upgrade. They have demonstrated a high degree of flexibility, scalability and service. It has been a pleasure working with your company."
Ken Cowin, New Orleans
I would like to thank you the QuickBooks 247 pro advisors for all your support, patience and guidance in dealing never ending enquiries and follow-ups. I am very much grateful for your services and we would definitely recommend the company’s name to our friends. I say Thank You very much again.”