Step by Step Process to Fix Printer Inactive Problem
Sage Printer Inactive Error Codes 20 & 30
- 1 Sage Printer Inactive Error Codes 20 & 30
- 2 Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 30
- 3 What is Sage 50 Printer Error 20?
- 4 What is Sage 50 Printer not Activated Error 40?
- 5 Sage 50 printer not activated error code 41 or Printer not activated
Issue Name: Sage Printer not Activated
Applicable for Product: Sage 50, SAGE 100, SAGE 300, SAGE ERP, SAGE CRM, SAGE Canada, SAGE UK Version
Description: When trying to Print invoices or documents Error Occurred, Sending Forms
Errors Messages: “Printer not activated error code -30”, “Printer not activated Code -20”
Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 30
Sage printer inactive error code 30 indicates when the user is attempting to email, or print forms and reports the error message is displayed. During the error scenario, the Sage 50 US edition closes while the user tries to email or print forms and reports. It gives an error message: “Printer not activated error 30”.
This Sage printer error restricts the user to generate invoices and submit them from QuickBooks Pro 2015 version on Windows 8.1. When attempting to submit an invoice, displays an error: “Your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not create the necessary PDF files.“
Reasons for the Occurrence of the Sage 50 Error 30
- User Account Control (UAC) enabled
- Incompatibility of the email program
- Damaged Windows Profile
- Installation of the Microsoft updates needs to be done
- Damaged E-mail Writer
- The customized forms are damaged
- Attempting to use Sage 50 E-mail writer as a printer
- Settings on Sage 50 E-mail Writer are improper
- Printer driver clash
How To Fix Sage Printer Not Activated Error -30 Message
Recommended Solutions for the Error Causes
Method 1: Damaged customized forms
- Attempt to e-mail or print using a standard form or a Standard Report (e.g. Balance Sheet)
- If the error occurs as the Print or Email option is clicked, skip to the next section
- If able to select the standard form, and the form prints or emails successfully
Method 2: Using the Sage E-mail writer as the default printer option
- Close Sage 50 US edition
- Click Start -> click Devices & Printers
- Verify that Sage E-mail Writer is not set as the default printer
- While printing, do not select Sage E-mail Writer as the printer
There are resolution steps for the other causes of the error. Follow the suggested steps accordingly to resolve the issue successfully. You can also contact Sage 50 Customer Support for fetching expert assistance.
What is Sage 50 Printer Error 20?
When you print a report, bill or invoice, you see an error on your screen indicating that the printer is not activated. You are forever stuck with the error when you select Print, Screen, Publish, or Email.
Sage printer not activated error code 20 when emailing or sending to PDF
Causes the Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
If you’re having problem printing documents with your Sage 50 printer. There can be many reasons for this error.
The Sage Printer not activated error code 20 indicates the occurrence of the error while selecting print, screen, and publish options from the Report Layout, or email. The reasons for the occurrence of the error code are as follows:
- The print feature is not compatible with your version of Windows 10.
- Sage printer not activated error code 20 comes when the Microsoft update installation is failed
- If User Account Control (UAC) settings are turned on
- Incompatible printer drivers or the corrupted drivers
- Incompatible email programs can also cause issues.
- Damaged customized forms
- The email writer is damaged
- The wrong Amyuni Document Converter is used.
How to Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20?
You must follow these steps to be able to solve the problem completely:
Method 1: User Account Control is blocking Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- Right-click on the Sage 50 icon and select Run as or Run as Administrator
- You should now be able to print
Method 2: Implementation of wrong Amyuni Document Converter
- Close the Sage 50 software
- Go to Control Panel, Devices, and Printers
- Click the Sage 50 E-mail Writer -> select Printer Properties
- Click the Advanced tab -> select the Amyuni Document Converter 450 driver -> Click OK.
- Open Sage 50 and verify you can now print to PDF
Method 3: Open the program with administrator rights in Windows 8.1/10
- Start your Windows 8.1/10 and close your User Account Control and restart the computer.
- Now open the program with administrator rights. If it’s Windows 7 you require to run it in compatibility mode.
- If you check other web forums with other customer experiences with the same printer problem i.e. printer not activated then you will see that the error also appears in some other programs if they are running on Windows 7 or Vista.
- In the end, choose the option to open Sage DacEasy in XP/32 compatibility mode or start it with administrator rights.
- Go to Sage DacEasy’s Properties menu and choose the Compatibility tab. Choose the option to launch it in 32-bit mode or XP mode.
- Go to the Printer Properties screen and assign the Sage DacEasy PDF Driver to its local port.
- Review to see if the problem is completely resolved.
- Still Working To Solve Sage 50 Printer Error Code 20 Won’t Activate So Here’s What You Need To Do Next.
Method 4: Windows 10 Users Directly Give the Print Command
This method applies to Windows 10 users. Follow this method if you want to solve the problem running on your computer system:
- Windows 10 users give the print command directly from Windows.
- So open the file and save it in PDF format on your hard drive.
- When emailing, save the file to the hard drive and manually attach it to your email.
What is Sage 50 Printer not Activated Error 40?
The error message displayed on your system screen is the error Sage 50 Printer not activated error 40 or printer not activated when you are printing to the paperless office. When you attempt to print E-mail/print forms, Reports, Invoices, and any documents as PDF “printer not activated”.
Causes the Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 40
The reasons for Sage Printer not activated Error 40 in Windows, XP, and Vista are given below:
- Microsoft’s latest updates need to be installed
- Using Outlook 2016 and Sage 2016 or a prior version
- Disrupted Windows Profile
- Corrupted E-mail Writer
- User Account Control (UAC) enabled
- Errors with SPLWOW64.EXE after printing
How to Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 40?
Below are the steps to fix Sage 50 printer error 40:
- Run both Sage and the email program as Administrator
- Remove the Email Writer and run Repair on Sage
- Remove all Damaged PTR files in the Forms folder
- Create a new Windows user profile
Sage 50 printer not activated error code 41 or Printer not activated
Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41 occurs when the user is trying to print PDF or other documents from Sage 50 Accounting. This occurs because of outdated software or outdated and missing drivers. The issue requires to be fixed as soon as possible so that you can complete the job.
The Reasons that Cause Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
- The Amyuni driver is not updated.
- Sage PDF converter has some errors.
- The configuration of the printer is not correct.
- The driver of the printer has compatibility issues.
- User Account Control (UAC) is enabled.
- The PDF converter has some issues.
- A PDF converter has drivers of the older version.
- An Email writer is damaged.
Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error 41
There are measures that you have to follow according to this reason. To fix the sage printer not activated error code 41 you need to follow step by step solution and go back to your work.
Method 1: Reinstall Sage 50 PDF Converter from Paperless Office Advanced Option
- First, run sage 50 as administrator
- Click on the File menu option and choose Run from the further options
- Type PL_AdvanceOptions_UI and click on the OK button
- Tap OK again and then choose the default date
- Click on the button Install Converter
- After that, you have to exit the Paperless Office Advance Options windows
- Now print again and if still not done
Method 2: Check the Driver Updates
- Go to Devices and Printers
- Choose Sage 50 PDF Converter
- Then select the printer and open its properties
- Move to the Advanced tab and then select Amyuni Document Converter
- Now click on Check for Updates and update it if available and close the window
- Finally, print the document again and the error is resolved.
Method 3: Manual System Restoration
- First, do an advanced system solution which is a manual restoration of your system.
- Reboot your system with all administrator rights.
- Find and open System Tools.
- There is a list in which click on System Restore.
- A window opens on your screen.
- In which you have to choose to Restore my computer to early time option.
- Now in the next tab check the restore point which is the latest and as per the requirements.
- After choosing the restoration point, click on the Next button.
- A confirmation window appeared on your screen, give confirmation and click on Next.
- After finishing the restore procedure, restart your system and you are all set.
In the End!
Accountspro is a one-stop source where you can dissolve all the errors in the minimum time frame. It accords Cloud Hosting SAGE 50 benefits for the better output of your business. Report all the Sage-related errors and get excellent support 24×7.
Speak to a Specialist about Your Sage Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with Sage Technical Support 24×7 @ +1-800-983-3087, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using SAGE Peachtree (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
Support - We provide solutions for the following Sage (50, 100, 200, Payroll, Peachtree, Cloud, 3X, Impact, HRMS, CRM, ERP, One & Fixed Assets)
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- Sage Printer Support
- Complete Sage Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- Sage Windows Support