How to Fix Error 1935 in SAGE 50, Peachtree
How to Fix SAGE 50 Install Error Code 1935
Issue Name : SAGE 50 Installation Error 1935
Applicable for Product: Sage 50, Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Quantum, Sage 50 Pro, Sage Line 50, Sage 50 Premium, Sage 50 Canada, Peachtree
Description :During Inslattion of SAGE 50 or SAGE Peachtree, 1935 error may come due to. MSI unable to make registry or any one of Microsoft Component missing/ damage or.Net framework outdated or not enabled.
Errors Messages : Error: “1935 cannot install assembly component”
Reports : Not Applicable
The Sage 50 Error 1935 is a technical error which you come across when you try to install Sage 50 in your computer system. It is also known as the “Installation Error”. During the installation of Sage 50 software in your computer system, the following error message is flashed on your computer screen:
Sage Error Code 1935 Message
“Error 1935 is displayed on your system, which means an error occurred during the installation of the assembly
User can see full details of SAGE 50 Error Code for more information .
Causes or Reason Behind Sage Error Code 1935
A number of reasons are responsible for the Sage 50 Error Code 1935, like:
❒ Windows Update
❒ .NET Framework
❒ Programs functioning in backend
❒ Antivirus Software
❒ Installation file is damaged.
How to Fix Sage Error Code 1935?
Method I: Updating your Windows
- Click on “Start” button from Windows Taskbar.
- Click on “Control Panel” and look for Windows Updates.
Important Note: Look for important updates which are available, also check for any pending updates. If any, then install them immediately. After installing the Windows updates, re-install the Sage software. Also call SAGE 50 Technical Support Number if unable to proceed to fix 1935 issue .
- ❒ Click on “Change setting” option, which is available on the left hand side of the window.
- ❒ Click on “Important Updates” link and click on drop-down menu.
- ❒ Go to drop-down menu and click on the “Never check for the updates” check-box.
- ❒ Click on “OK”.
- ❒ Click on Windows Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- ❒ Select the “Windows updates”.
- ❒ Double-click on the “Service” button and then go to “Stop” option.
- ❒ Try to install Sage 50 book-keeping software in your system.
Method II: Updating the .NET Framework
- ❒ Check for any error in your system’s operating system.
- ❒ Upgrade your .NET Framework 4.5 to latest version, which is compatible with the Microsoft Windows Operating system (MS Windows Vista and higher versions).
- ❒ If you are working on Microsoft Windows XP then un-install your .NET 4.0 Framework and re-install it again.
Method III: Closing all the applications running in backend
- Check for any third-party software or applications interfering with your Sage 50 software. The third-party software may be running in your system’s background.
- Access “Task Manager” by holding the keys “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” from the keyboard.
- Click on”Startup Tab”.
- Right click on all the programs that are interfering with your Sage 50 software and are running in backend.
- Select “Disable” option.
- Click on “Details” tab and choose the programs that may be interfering with the installation of the Sage 50 accounting software.
- Go to “End Process” option.
Technical Help For 1935 SAGE Error Troubleshooting
The steps mentioned in this article are recommended by the Sage professionals. If you need more information regarding the Sage 50 accounting software, then you can contact “AccountPro.co”. They are a third-party Sage Technical Support that provides consultancy globally. They have hired Sage experts who have dealt with similar Sage issues and resolved it successfully. If you want to get in touch with them, then you can give a call to customer support 24*7 toll-free number ☎+1-516-472-4307 . You can also get in touch with them by writing an email to Online Email support. You can also visit their website and request for Online Chat Support. This way you can instantly get in touch with Sage expert.