• Client will provide us the access to the online software i.e. the user id and password so that we can access the software for bookkeeping. If the client is using the desktop version of the software, then there can be following two different option:
1. Client will send us the backup file of the software and the backup file will be saved on our server. In this scenario client will not be having access to the accounting file.
2. We will host the desktop version of the file on our server so that we can access the software and client can also access the software. Hosting charges will be applicable in this scenario.
• Client will provide other information i.e. bank statement, invoices, vouchers etc. as per the agreed frequency by using any of the following method:
3. Share file etc.
• We will provide a ‘Cost estimate’ to client explaining about the scope of services and the method of charging the professional fee i.e. fixed fee/ hourly fee etc.
• Once the cost estimate is accepted by client, we will start doing the bookkeeping.
• We will record the transactions on regular interval in the online software on the basis of information provided.
• We will send queries to client if we need any further information/ explanation on any transaction.
• Client needs to answer the queries and provide supporting documents, if required. After getting response on queries, processing will be completed.
• We will attend to client queries regarding any statement of account, ledger or transaction as and when they need the information.
• We will reconcile all accounts at regular interval and we will provide the management reports to client at the month end which will help them understand their business and make clear business decisions.
My previous bookkeeper made real mess of my journal and was not very regular with noting down the transactions. This company not only helped me in rectifying my problem but also resolved it in limited time. Way to go guys! Your future is definitely bright.
Marcus Harris, Nevada
AccountsPro is one of the best agencies for bookkeeping services I have encountered till now. It was recommended to me by a friend and has done wonders in supporting and resolving issues I have faced with bookkeeping. Great job people!
Ace John, New Orleans
I am a freelance accountant residing in California dealing with clients all over the world. To deal with Tax related tasks I have employed Accountspro and have been using their Consolidated Tax Planning services. Apart from small rectifiable issues I have yet to face any problem from the company and would like to thank them for the same.
Jeffery Cooper, California