With Sage, maximizing profits and offering more accurate and timely billing has never been easier. The user-friendly nature of Sage Timeslips makes it incredibly easy to record invoices and generate comprehensive reports for all legal firms, ultimately streamlining the process to maximize revenue. In this article, you will find the complete guide to Sage Timeslips and the steps to download the latest and old versions of this software.
What is Sage Timeslips?
- 1 What is Sage Timeslips?
- 2 System Requirements for Download Sage Timeslips Premium Latest and Older Version
- 3 Download and Install Sage Timeslips Premium Latest Version November 2022
- 4 Benefits of Sage Timeslips Premium
- 5 Features of Sage Timeslips Premium 2022 and Older Versions
- 6 What are Network Configurations?
Sage Timeslips is a versatile web-based software designed to meet your specific needs. It provides the facility to accept credit card payments through Sage Payment Solutions, and you can access the system from multiple devices. What sets this product apart is its affordable price, especially for small and medium-sized service enterprises, primarily focusing on supporting billing operations for legal farms. Thanks to Sage, earning more money wishing and speeding up the billing process has never been easier than it is now. The user-friendly nature of Timeslips allows seamless categorization of all legal industry documents and invoices, significantly streamlining the reporting process.
- Resolution of unbalanced GL entries. Important note: This affects only those customers who link Sage Timeslips Premium to TAL Pro and send entries to their GL under the cash accounting process.
- Resolution of Data Verification erroneous reporting: In isolated instances, customers using data validation sometimes encounter inaccuracies in their reports, particularly related to the need to update Accounts Receivable (A/R) balances. This problem appeared when the payments were made to clear the outstanding A/R balance of the customer involved in the cancellation.
- Refreshed branding: Sage Timeslips launches new branding in 2022 based on our values – Humane, Bold, Simplicity, and Trust. These qualities are reflected throughout Sage Timeslips in our new logo, icon, and splash screen. We’ve also refined some error messages to reflect more accurate scenarios.
You can find more information about this release in the Sage Timeslips Release Notes.
Click on any link below to jump to the specific release notes for each version
- November 2022 (Sage Timeslips Premium) Build 188.8.131.52
- March 2022 (Sage Timeslips Premium) Build 184.108.40.206
- December 2021 (Sage Timeslips Premium) Build 220.127.116.11
- August 2021 (Sage Timeslips Premium) Build 18.104.22.168
- May 2021 (Sage Timeslips Premium) Build 22.214.171.124
Sage Timeslips System Requirements is a list of hardware, software, and resources required to run all of the functions found in Sage Timeslips.
System Requirements for the Server:
- Free storage space for software files of 300 MB.
- A minimum of 8 GB of RAM is required (a maximum of 16 GB is recommended).
- 2002, 2012, and 2016: Windows Server versions are available.
- Windows 7: Ultimate or Professional.
- Windows 8, and Windows 10 are all available as free downloads(when using a peer-to-peer environment).
- No Network Storage.
- Database files should be at least 100MB in size.
- Windows 10 Pro System Requirements
- For program files, 300 MB of free hard drive space; additional space for storing other files (for example when printing bills to PDF).
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM is required, 8 GB RAM is recommended.
- The most recent Windows versions are Windows 7 and Windows 8 Ultimate.
- No Helpdesk Network Attached Storage(NAS).
- A minimum of 100 MB for the local database.
System Requirements for the Terminal Services:
- 2002, 2012, and 2016: Windows Server versions are available.
- A minimum of 8 GB of RAM is required(a maximum of 16 GB is recommended).
- High-speed Internet connections are required To utilize Sage Timeslips Premium and Sage Timeslips online services forever.
System Requirements for the Internet Browser:
- Internet Explorer 11, the latest version of Microsoft’s browser.
- Microsoft’s Edge browser.
Once you have downloaded Sage Timeslips in your system then just install it. To perform a local installation, follow the steps below to install Sage Timeslips and older versions on your workstation:
- First, start by typing the \server_name into the search box.
- Once you type it press Enter.
- Now make sure you enter your server’s name.
- TSSHARE is the name of the folder on the network share list. (If you don’t obtain this result, double-check that you’ve properly shared TSSHARE and that the name of your Timeslips folder is accurate).
- Then double-click on TSSHARE.
- Now to begin the installation, open the Timeslips folder, then the LoclInst folder, then double-click on Setup.exe.
- Select the chosen installation type when commencing the local installation.
- Now you can save Sage Timeslips in the location you choose. This is normally C:\Program Files\Timeslips\ and on 64-bit workstations, and C:\Program Files (x86)\Timeslips.
- Launch Sage Timeslips when the installation is complete
- Finally, install this locally on all of your workstations.
Note: To learn more about Sage Timeslips, go to Help, and then Server nameTimeslips.
Your Server nameTimeslips should be \server_name\Timeslips\, it’s the Installation folder, and the Application folder should be the same as the path mentioned 8th step above.
Download Sage Timeslips Older Versions
If you are interested in downloading the Sage Timeslips Old Version 2021 of the software, then check the link given below.
Benefits of Sage Timeslips Premium
For all versions of Timeslips:
- Easy-to-understand reports for better results.
- Never misses a chance of billable opportunity.
- Manage client relationships
- Send branded invoices
- Generate detailed reports
- Integration with LawPay’s Pay feature.
- Increased productivity by automatic time collection.
- All procedures, from billing to accounts receivable, are easy to manage.
- Ensure that time and expenditure records are correct.
- Automate accounts receivable
Sage Timeslips has these features:
Simple reporting using Valuable Business Insights: Through easy reporting, Timeslips enables an easy understanding of performance. The program has over 100 pre-built reports with a built-in report builder. It’s easy to build custom reports and explore different methods to view your data.
- With the help of the Guided Report Wizard, it is possible to create bespoke reports.
- There are over 100 pre-programmed reporting.
Related parties may have client contacts: Although Timeslip’s helpdesk investigates conflicts of interest, it does not currently allow adverse or related parties to be added as Affiliate Contacts. However, you can now include connections to opposing parties in a client record when adding relevant contacts such as competing attorneys, judges, and more.
- Another additional tab holds more contacts for convenient access.
- It also allows clients to see how the contact relates to their particular case.
Online Payments: With the new feature, you can now send emails to customers that include Pay Now links. These links enable customers to easily access the accounts of the firm and make payments online. This streamlined online payment solution, provided by LawPay, integrates seamlessly with Sage Timeslips. LawPay is a leading payment system specially designed for law firms, enabling them to securely and conveniently collect client payments directly within Sage.
Expenses and Smart Time Entry: Most entries are automated and collected accurately in a customized manner, such as pre-populating account entries, automatically capturing time, populating client-based activities, and associated expense lists. It even includes data capturing through voice-to-text in your workflow.
- Pre-populated Account information.
- Custom fields for client-specific tasks and expense lists.
- Data capturing from voice to text.
- Automatic time capturing.
Intuitive Bill Creation: With the user-friendly drag-and-drop feature, you can generate professional-looking bills quickly and effortlessly. Sage Timeslips Helpdesk provides access to multiple payment methods and standards, including LEDES 98B and Litigation Advisor 1, to meet a variety of billing needs.
- Easy drag-and-drop customization can create bills more customized and professional.
- For draft bills, you can also add your watermark.
Filter Options and Day View: Over time your login window may become cluttered with multiple screens. Filters will allow you to display only relevant templates by filtering your timesheet entry. Day view helps you to track all daily operations and fill in the gaps by entering opening hours which show all the slips filled for the day. It also has a Google Calendar sync, so you don’t have a separate calendar dedicated to Timelips.
What are Network Configurations?
With the purchase of multiple Sage Timeslips station licenses, multiple users can access the database simultaneously (up to the number of licenses acquired). To facilitate this, Sage Timeslips Premium must be installed in a networked environment, allowing multiple users to access the software. Here are some commonly used network configurations for your reference.
Peer-to-peer networks: Your companies use a peer-to-peer network, where workstations can access the disks on any workstation, with the Tamslips server being the first workstation on which your workstation is installed.
Network Installation: In this case, your companies have network workstations and a network server (with shared network disk) then install Timeslips on the network server. The Timeslips Server is the network server for your company in this setup.
Speak to a Specialist about Your Sage Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with Sage Technical Support 24×7 @ +1-800-983-3087, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using SAGE Peachtree (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
Support - We provide solutions for the following Sage (50, 100, 200, Payroll, Peachtree, Cloud, 3X, Impact, HRMS, CRM, ERP, One & Fixed Assets)
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- Sage Printer Support
- Complete Sage Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- Sage Windows Support