How To Set Up Epay In QuickBooks?
The Epay or E-payment is a payment system where transactions are done through electronic medium i.e. you will be paying for the purchase of goods and services electronically. There is no need for the use of checks and cash in an electronic payment system. Also e-Payments is very helpful while user going for QuickBooks e-File Setup .
Some of the common E-payment mediums are credit card, e-wallet, smart card, direct debit, ACH payments, Mobile payments, etc. For setting up the electronic payment medium in QuickBooks, you need to first change the payment to e-payment in QuickBooks and you can send your e-payment through the e-pay system. Also AccountsPro elaborate full process QuickBooks EFTPS Setup for paying taxes etc .
Steps For Setting Up E-pay In QuickBooks
First of all, as we mentioned earlier as well, we will have to change the payment method in the QuickBooks to e-payment. You need to follow the below steps for this purpose:
- Step 1. At the start, you need to click on employees and then click on the payroll centre.
- Step 2. Under the payroll section, you need to select the pay liabilities tab and click on the change payment method from the other activities list at the bottom.
- Step 3.Step 2 will open the QuickBooks payroll set up, now click on continue.
- Step 4.After that, select the payment that you want to e-pay and click on edit.
- Step 5. Under the payment (deposit) method, select the E-pay method and verify and check that the payee and payment frequency are correct and up to date.
- Step 6. In the last step, click on finish.
It’s very simple QuickBooks Class to set up which also gives you a clear view about categories earning and experience of different sources.
Sending First Payments In QuickBooks Via ePay
Now after the setting up of e-payment as a method of payment in QuickBooks you need to follow the below steps for sending your e-payment.
- Step 1. First of all, you need to click on employees and then click on the payroll centre.
- Step 2.In this step, you need to select the liability that you wish to pay under the Pay taxes and other liabilities section.
- Step 3.Now under the payroll centre section, select the pay liabilities tab and select the liability that you wish to e-pay.
- Step4.After the above step, click on the view/ pay tab, this will open the liability check and the e-payment option (earlier set up) should be chosen.
- Step 6. Now enter the EFTPS pin (a 4-digit pin) twice, and also the internet password twice. You will also need to enter the contact phone number and email address. Lastly, click on submit.
IF you are setting up Payroll First Time in QuickBooks then you must understand about all payroll taxes applicable for your small business.
Help QuickBooks E-payment Settings Issues , Problem , Errors
After the above steps, you will get a confirmation email for the submission relating to your e-payment. It is recommended to check the status of the e-payment to ensure that it is timely and correctly submitted to the agency in an appropriate manner. Your processing time of the e-payment will vary from agency to agency. You can switch to QuickBooks Hosting solutions to make payment processing more secure.
Hopefully, these steps are enough to guide you through the process of setting up of e-pay method in QuickBooks, but in case you unable to resolve your queries or issues and need any further help or information on any point, you can dial QB Support Toll Free Number will help you.