Migrating Old Sage 50 Data Into Sage50 2018 Edition
If you want to know what wonders Sage 50 accounting software does, ask someone already using it. For users, the tool does not only make carrying out organizational functions easy but also enhance the relationship between customers with businesses. With Sage 50 2018, the new features have been inculcated that offer even more hassle-free handling of tasks and activities. Even a number of user already Upgraded to Sage 50 2018 version .
While working on the software, there are times when users need the files to be transferred to the Sage 50 server or vice-versa. This is where Sage 50 2018 migration comes into focus. It allows you to transfer data from one source to another easily.
You can consult AccountsPro representatives on Sage 50 Support Number and ask them how well Sage 50 2018 works. They will not only help you in understanding the software well but also guide you through the other migrations instructions required to be followed.
What type of files can be migrated?
- A/P vendors and posted transactions
- A/R customers and posted transactions
- Inventory items
- Job and other related transaction
- Payroll transactions
- G/L chart of accounts
Alert: Now Its time to begin to learn and use Sage 50 2019 edition, which launched in July 2018, discover what’s new in the new release.
Process of Migration to Sage50 2018
There are instances where you may need to migrate data from Sage 50 2018 database to a new computer or vice-versa. However, when it comes to migrating data, there is a series of steps required to be followed.
The incorrect sequence may result in huge errors. The process of migration can be explained well by AccountsPro people as they deal with the queries and demonstrations almost every day.
Well until you connect with them, you can take a look at the steps that are briefly pointed below:
Stage 1: Install Sage 50 2018
If you’re having a new computer where you want your data to be transferred or migrated, you can follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Download the latest version
- Install the same
- Make sure your system requirements are fulfilled on the new computer
- In this case, you don’t need to depend on the installation disk for installing the software
- You can install the latest version of Sage 50 on another PC using the same activation information. Make sure you have the user license available with you , If don’t know consult with Sage Live Chat Support how to find
Stage 2: Transferring/Migrating data
Step 1: Find & Transfer your data file
- Go to File menu
- Select Properties
- Get theLocation of the file
- Also note the name of the Company File
- Copy .sajfolder and .sai file to any external media device
- From the external device, copy and paste the file and folder on the new computer
- Open Sage 50 2018
- Click Select an existing companyon the welcome screen
- Open the file
Step 2: Transfer backup file
- Create a back up of the file
- Save to an external media device
- Restore it when needed
Get More Help from Experts
For any further queries and issues related to Sage 50, you can connect with our AccountsPro experts on Sage Support Phone Number by dialing toll free Number ☎ +1-800-474-0179 and get assisted instantly.