- 1 QuickBooks System Error 1072807676
- 2 QuickBooks Error 1072807676 Troubleshooting Steps
- 3 Take Backup QuickBooks Company File
- 4 QuickBooks Payroll Backup All Files & Data
- 5 Create New .TLG and .ND Files
- 5.1 Check for Any Damage to the Company File QuickBooks
- 5.2 Move the Company File to Local Hard Drive
- 5.3 Restore a Backup of the QuickBooks Company File
- 5.4 FAQs – 1072807676 Error QB Pro, Premier , Enterprise
QuickBooks System Error 1072807676
QuickBooks error code 1072807676 is related to both the system files and the company file. This QuickBooks Error can be easily resolved by following multiple methods. We recommend that you go through each method consecutively in order to resolve this error as fast as possible.
Note:: Create a backup of your company file before trying to resolve this error. The company file contains all your accounting data, and if something goes wrong, you need a backup copy to restore all the data.
Take Backup QuickBooks Company File
To create a backup copy of the company file, follow the steps provided below:
- Launch QuickBooks and switch to the single user mode from the File
- Select File and click on Back UP Company.
- Select Local Backup. Click on Next and the Backup window will appear.
- Select Browse, and choose the location to which you want to save the backup file. Hit Open.
- Select the Number of backups that QuickBooks should keep. Older backup will be deleted if you select this option.
- Click on Ok when ready.
- Hit Save it now, then Next.
The backup process will start. Once the backup file is created and saved to the desired location, you’ll get a confirmation message.
QuickBooks Payroll Backup All Files & Data
Users who use payroll should backup their payroll forms as well. To do so, follow the steps given below:
- From the Start menu, select File Explorer.
- Go to the Folder with the following title: Name of the Company File + Tax Forms. This folder contains all payroll data related to a particular company file.
- Create a copy of this folder and send it to your accountant or keep it on a separate drive or server.
Create New .TLG and .ND Files
The TLG and ND files contain configuration data related to a company file. When you delete or rename these files, QuickBooks creates a new one. The accounting data in the company file isn’t altered when you rename or delete any configuration file. However, new configuration files can help you in resolving the error or at least in eliminating one possible issue.
Find all about QuickBooks .ND File Extension what is used and how to open this file step by step instruction .
To rename the .TLG and .ND files to resolve the QuickBooks error code 1072807676, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the Start menu and select File Explorer.
- Go to the folder that contains the company files.
- Find the .ND and .TLG file with the same name as that of your company file.
- Right click on each file and select Rename. Add a .OLD at the end of each file’s name.
- Launch QuickBooks and open the company file for which you were getting the error.
Do you know that QuickBooks Error 6190 also fix by renainimg .TLG file extension checkout complete details by AccountsPro team .
Check for Any Damage to the Company File QuickBooks
If your company file is damaged, then QuickBooks will always throw an error because of its inability to properly render the data. This, however, is quite easy to check. Simply create a sample file. If the file successfully opens, then your company file is damaged; otherwise, program files related to QuickBooks are damaged. Also learn about How To Repair QuickBooks File a guide by AccountsPro.
To create a new company file and check for the underlying cause of QuickBooks error code 1072807676, follow the steps provided below:
- Double Click on the QuickBooks application file while holding the CTRL
- Select Open a Sample File from the No Company Open
- If you get an error, the program files are damaged. Otherwise, the company file is damaged.
If you can’t open the company file, then it may be damaged or QuickBooks may have failed to properly connect to it.. Below, we’ve mentioned the steps to repair the company file and resolve network errors.
Move the Company File to Local Hard Drive
If there is an unknown network error, then you can check for the same by moving your company file to the local hard drive. Once you’ve copied the company file, you shouldn’t get any errors, as QuickBooks won’t have to connect to a server computer.
To move your company file to the local hard drive, follow the steps provided below:
- Copy your company file from the folder that contains it. Company file has the .QBW extension.
- Go to your local hard drive and right click on the desktop. Hit Paste.
- Launch QuickBooks while holding the CTRL
- From the No Company Open Window, select Open or restore an existing company.
- Browse to the desktop and select the company file which you copied from the server.
If there’s an error, then the company file is in fact damaged. However, if there’s no error, then you have a network connection error. In this case, you need to create additional inbound and outbound Windows Firewall Rules, which will provide QuickBooks with access to particular ports that are required for connecting to the company file over a network.
Restore a Backup of the QuickBooks Company File
A damaged company file is difficult to repair. Hence, we recommend that you restore a backup file which was most recently created. After restoring the backup, you can manually enter the rest of the data. This is the easiest way to work with a damaged company file.
To restore a backup of the company file and resolve QuickBooks error code 1072807676, follow the steps provided below:
- Open QuickBooks in the Single-user mode.
- Go to the File menu, and click on Open or Restore Company.
- Click on Restore a backup copy.
- Hit Next.
- After selecting Local Backup, click on Next.
- Search for the backup file with the .QBB extension.
- Click on the File and select Open.
- Click on Save to start importing data from the backup file.
Might be there a chance QuickBooks Error 6147 osuured and QB Company file won’t restore from backup then follow the instruction gives by AccountsPro team .
However, some users may not have a recent backup of their company file. In such a case, you can send your damaged company file to us, and we’ll restore the data for you. From receiving the company file to sending it back to you, everything is done via an encrypted network. Check out QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error troubleshooting guide which helps to fix issues.
Program File Errors
In windows, there is a feature to repair a software via a saved installer. This feature can be accessed via the Control Panel. To repair the program files and resolve the QuickBooks error code 1072807676, follow the steps provided below:
- Log into Windows with an Admin Account.
- Go to the Control Panel and select Program and Features.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select QuickBooks and click on Repair.
- Wait for the repair process to finish. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on Finish once the process is done.
Morer QuickBooks File Doctor is now obsolate but if you are using old QB vesion then this tool helps you .
Restart your system and launch QuickBooks to check for the resolution of the error. To know more, you can get in touch with our experts at QuickBooks Support .