QuickBooks 2015 Discontinuation
QuickBooks 2015 will be discontinued from 31st May 2018 for both the operating system. Services of all the versions of QuickBooks (Enterprise, premier, pro, accountant edition and Mac) will no longer be available. The discontinuation of a few add-on services will affect Intuit products.
If you are using any software or application that will be affected by discontinuation of services, you need to maintain access to your services. You may need to update software to the latest version available with QuickBooks as soon as possible. Read Full Notice from Official Intuit Website
QuickBooks Desktop service discontinuation (Disco) policy and upgrade information
What All Services will be discontinued?
- Live Support Services
- Desktop Payroll Services
- Online Banking and Backup Related services
- Automatic Billing (Credit Card)
- Basic, Standard, Assisted or Enhanced Payroll.
You will no longer be able to receive any critical update from 1st June, 2018. Install any update if you receive any security update. In such cases, you may need technical support from third-party service provider. We, Accountspro, are very reliable source of service provider. We also trusted name in QuickBooks Enterprise Technical Support provider through out USA and Canada .
Here are the products, the services of which will be available.
- QuickBooks Pro and Premier version (2018, 2017, 2016)
- QuickBooks 2016 for Mac
- QuickBooks Enterprise and Desktop Accountant (2018, 2017, 2016)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0
Here are the products, the services of which will be discontinued.
- QuickBooks 2015 Pro and Premier (wholesale & manufacturing, contractor, business, professional services, non-profit and retail)
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac (2015)
- QuickBooks Enterprise and premier accounting edition (2015)
- QuickBooks POS 2013: POS payments, Multi store, pro and basic software.
- QuickBooks POS 12.0: Multi store, pro and basic software
What are the alternatives of the discontinuation?
Here are some of the alternatives available. You can select any of the alternatives and go for the procedure accordingly.
- QuickBooks 2015 discontinued services are available through other service providers – some of the services like merchant services and payroll services will continue to work with 2015 version.
- Move to any other accounting service.
- You need to Upgrade to QuickBooks 2018 edition ASAP .
- Paying a monthly subscription and the latest version will be available to you on additional charges.
Why Do You Need Us?
QuickBooks provides services for the current version and two previous versions, so services of QuickBooks 2018 along with two previous versions: QuickBooks 2017 and QuickBooks 2016 are available. To enjoy all the services related to information and errors, you can contact our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. Our experts provide all the services related to QuickBooks 2015. Once you visit our website, you will find all the information and services provided by our ProAdvisor. You can also have Live Chat Support with our technical support team for instant solutions via chat. Our Toll-Free Number ☎ +1-800-474-0179 is also available. Our e-mail support is also there, send us an email with the solution that you are seeking for and our team will revert with respective solution and information.