Integrate Office 365 And Outlook With Sage 50
- 1 Integrate Office 365 And Outlook With Sage 50
- 2 What Are The Benefits Of Sage 50 And Outlook Integration?
- 3 Integration Microsoft office 365 To Sage 50 Software
- 4 Outlook Integration To Sage 50 Accounting
The sage 50 contains Sage Contact Add-in to integrate with Office 365. This integration of Sage 50 with office 365 lets you showcase the information of the Sage 50 Cloud Accounts contacts in Outlook 365. It, in turn, results in ease of sending emails to the client. AccountsPro will guide you on how to link Sage 50 with Microsoft office 365 you can also check out full details Sage 50 Microsoft Office Click To Run features and advnatges .
What Are The Benefits Of Sage 50 And Outlook Integration?
This seamless integration allows users to work anywhere or anytime and to automate operations and communications. Here is the list of perks of the Sage 50 and Office 365 integration:
- Every day’s Task automation: Office 365 and Sage50 integration eliminates the requirement of toggle between Office 365 and Sage 50 or manual process interruption.
- Automatic Backup: You can enable the cloud Backup feature, schedule backup, and run an automatic backup to back up the company file to Microsoft OneDrive.
- Sage contacts availability:
Easily get the important information related to the Vendor or customer saved in Sage to send the emails faster.
Integration Microsoft office 365 To Sage 50 Software
How to connect Sage 50 Company file to Microsoft office 365?
To connect and use Cloud Backup, make sure you set Global admin privileges in Microsoft Office 365, Setup Sage 50 and Activated Account:
Firstly Setup Sage 50:
- Sage 50 cloud accounts must use the benefits of the Microsoft Office 365 integration, including the latest software updates and Sage 50 cloud license activation.
- Advanced version of Sage 50 installation:
- In case you install the Sage 50 accounts, then verify the current version number. Here are the steps:
- Open your Sage 50 accounts
- Locate Menu bar
- Hit Help button
- Give a click on the About button
- Below Program Details, verify the Version number.
- If you have not installed updated Sage 50 Accounts, then install the advanced version
If you don’t have Sage Cloud account its better to switch to Sage 50 Cloud Hosting where you can click to integrate featured to add Office tools, reporting tools and more.
Activate the Sage 50 Cloud Account:
- Open your Sage 50 Accounts
- Locate Tools button
- Hit Activation
- If available, hit Refresh License
- If it does not appear no Refresh license option, then hit the Upgrade program.
- Choose checkbox named Enter a new license.
- Write the serial number, account reference with the activation key
- After this, hit the OK button
- Once you discover the information from the confirmation email
- It will display the License Confirmation window
- Hit OK; it prompts to close the Sage 50 accounts
- Choose OK button
Moreover click to Sage 50 Live Chat link below to connect with experts to find out the easiest way to connect Outlook with Sage 50 accounting.
Outlook Integration To Sage 50 Accounting
The Office 365 integration features need to upload your data to Microsoft Office 365. The upload procedure copies some of the data to the cloud to sync with Office 365. All users can see the data in the company Office 365 group, including nominal and transactional information.
Accounts data uploads to Office 365:
- Make sure you have an administrator credential to log in to Office 365 to upload data. Here are the steps:
- Make sure you installed the updated updates
- Now open Sage 50 cloud Accounts
- Select the company you need to upload and login as a manager
- Go to the Menu bar
- Hit Settings option
- Select Company preferences
- Write password and then hit OK
- Choose “Sage 50c Microsoft Office 365.”
- Hit Let’s get started
- Fill Office 365 email address
- Select Next
- Write password and then click on Sign-in
- It will appear permissions request
- Choose the checkbox which says Consent on behalf of your organization
- Hit Accept button
- Select Upload Now button once completed
- After this hit OK
How To Use Sage Contact Add-in Feature Microsoft Office 365?
Once you setup and integrated the Microsoft Office 365 with Sage 50, follow the steps:
- Open your Sage Contact in Outlook App
- Use the Microsoft Office ID to sign In that is connected to Sage 50 cloud accounts.
- Below the email body, hit the icon named Sage contact add-in
- Now you can send or receive an email
- If you open the add-in of Sage contact, select the email address against all Supplier and customer record contacts.
What To Do If The Email Does Not Found After Microsoft Office And Sage 50 Integration?
There are two options:
If there is an existing a record, then here are the steps:
- Hit Link Contact
- Write the below details:
- Account Reference
- Contact name
- Company name
- Contact type
- Email address
- Choose” Link contact.”
- Firstly make a new contact
- Now write the below details :
- Account reference
- Email address
- Contact name
- Contact type
- Account Reference
Office 365 Integration:
Sage 50 has introduced an enhanced feature known as Sage Contact. It integrates with office 365 and permits users to see detailed information regarding vendors and customers of Sage 50 while sending emails in both Microsoft Outlook and Office 365. It also permits users to add and modify the customer details in Outlook. The updated details will automatically sync with the customer list in the Sage 50. There is a need for an office 365 Business Premium account.
Explain the Office 365 Backup process in Sage 50?
Sage made enhancements to the office 365 Cloud Backup option. An automatic cloud backup feature in Office 365 is available. It offers a secure and straightforward method to configure an automatic backup of the company data to a secured location in the cloud. There is an updated interface with advanced Email Notifications to notify about the backup. This option needs an Office 365 Business Premium account.
Sage 50 Integration With WooCommerce process explained by AccountsPro experts which helps you to track all e-commerce transactions with Sage 50 accounting.
That’s all for today! Hopefully, the information is enough to integrate Sage with Microsoft outlook. To explore more, you can talk to the professionals on Sage Support Number .
FAQs: Integrate Sage 50 With Outlook , MS Office 365
What are the perks of Microsoft Office integration-Outlook ?
How can I send contacts to Outlook to fix the error?
- Locate the File option
- Click on Microsoft Integration
- Select Microsoft Outlook Import/Export Wizard.
- Click on Export Contacts to Outlook option
- Hit Next button
- Choose the contacts you need to send
- Verify the folder
- After this, click on Finish and then hit OK
Learn all advantages to connect Peachtree Support Number and discuss freely .
What information copies can you send to Outlook ?
- Contact Name
What is the frequently seen error in Sage 50 email integration?
What are the different versions of Microsoft office compatible with Sage 50 ?
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 – 32 bit
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 365 – Desktop-based
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 – 32 bit
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 – 32 bit
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1-800-983-3087, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
Support – We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud)
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support
2 thoughts on “Sage 50 Integration With Office 365 And Outlook”
We just updated our Sage 50 software and now we can’t send invoices via email. It used to open Outlook in a new window and we’d send it from there. Now it says I don’t have a Windows account and to go and create a profile, which I already have. None of the articles have been able to help so far It’s 2022 version
When we open a purchase order/pdf the page is not sowing all the characters on the right side the numbers are being cutoff using Sage 50 Accounting 2022