Linking Sage 50 Accounts To Microsoft Office
For Microsoft Office Click-to-run here is the procedure to run it easily and quickly. The procedure is provided by the team who is always here to help you out in all the situations. You just need to follow it properly and get it done for good results so that; you can easily do your work without getting any issues. You can also reach the AccountsPro Support team via Sage 50 Support Phone Number.
The team is experienced in resolving all the errors whether they are functional or technical. Team members are expert, educated, trained and professionals with more than 20 years of experience. You can contact them anytime from anywhere all around the world. Follow the process to get it done conveniently.
No need to pay other software like MS Office , you can get all these types tool free when you moved your accounting system to Sage 50 Cloud Hosting .
Process for Sage 50 MS Office Click-to-run
You can easily Connect Sage 50 To Excel Program to export or import Sage accounting reports.
MS office click-to-run is the other alternative for the installation of Microsoft products. It helps in decreasing the time of installing office and also helps in running multiple versions at same time in the same system.
- In the Control Panel
- Open the RUN window by pressing the keys Windows+R together
- Then write the Control Panel and click on the enter button
- In Control Panel, go to the Programs and Features
- From the list select the Microsoft Office
- Then right click on it and select the Change option
- If pop up occurs that asks you “How would you like to repair your Office programs?” and got option then it is Click-to-Run version.
- In Microsoft Outlook
- In the MS Word, Excel, or Outlook 2013 or 2016 application
- Click on the File and then select the Office Account
- After that click on the About Outlook
- If it is MS Outlook 2010 then you need to select the File option and then select the Help
- Find the About Microsoft that is on the right-side of the screen
- The version that is installed is Click-to-run so the text also include Click-to-run.
AccountsPro also brings complete guide which helps you when Sage 50 Unable To Send Email with quick troubleshooting .
Click-to-Run Office 365 MSO Sage 50
For using it with Sage 50
- With Sage 50 2016.3 or higher than this
- You can use the email services with Sage 50 that are web-based like Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook 365, or Outlook.com
- You don’t need any kind of complex setup
- It supports both 64-bit and 32-bit Outlook versions
- You can also configure it manually.
- With Sage 50 2016.2 or lesser version
- The Sage 50 2016.2 not supported Microsoft Office 365
- So for this version install the MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 version locally
- After that you need to verify that the email can be sent now.
Follow the complete instruction mentioned here for Sage 50 Integration With Microsoft Office 365 Integration here.
For exporting the reports in different file format
- Go to the File option and then click on the Export
- In the report you get the option Save As in the bottom
- Then change the default file extension to the other in which you want to save it
- Now do save it normally.
- The file is export successfully now you can easily use the file.
Support MS Office Click-to-Run Disabled , Run Time Error
For more information, you need to contact Sage Support team to get all the information or queries you want to know according to your requirement. You just need to dial the AccountsPro toll-free r 📞 1-800-474-0179. AccountsPro team is here 365 days a year to get you the best solution. Team is glad to help you by providing you the best assistance. You can also contact them via email or do the Sage 50 live chat with experts.