Upgrade Sage 50 from Older to Sage 50 2019 Edition
Upgrading software has always been an important point. You will get updated with all new tools and features that the company introduces in the accounting software. While, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind before upgrading your software to the latest version. You need to check minimum system requirements to keep software functioning in working condition without any problem.
Even AccountsPro experts provided extensive guidelines for Sage 50 2019 Upgrade which covers almost all issues. But here you can check some advance tips .
Let’s take a look at per-installation procedure for Sage 50 accounting software.
Preparation For Upgrading Older Sage 50
Follow the steps before you start installing Sage 50.
- Check that your computer meets software’s requirements.
- Take back up of Data/Company File.
- Exit from all the Sage files before you start installation.
- Now, close Sage and other software/application running in your computer.
- Before you start installation, turn the anti-virus off.
- Turn on the firewall and notification should be enabled.
- Set User Account Control (UAC) to minimum. You need to have Admin access.
Upgrade Sage 50 U.S./ Canada Edition
Upgrade from previous version
Here you need to check for the update or check with Sage 50 Support Number for special concerns
- Click on Check Now.
- You will get the Upgrade 0.0.Click on upgrade and then click on it.
- Wait for the download to finish, click on ok.
Sage 50 2019 Installation Process
- Check all system requirements for Sage 50 2019.
- From the welcome window, check installation instruction with the installation guide of PDF.
- Turn the anti-virus off. Now, click next.
- Checkmark on the license agreement. Now, select next.
- In the windows firewall, select auto configure to allow installation and then Sage 50 box and then select next.
You will see the gray box if window firewall is disabled. In such case Sage 50 2019 Support team will guide you port & firewall to allow installation .
- Enter the correct Serial number. Select next.
- Click on yes if message asks for only running sage 50 and then select next.
- Now, go to the installation option, click on the program file location and then data/company file.
- Select Install.
- Complete installation procedure.
The Company Data Window contains a link through which you can keep check on all the necessary information. You need this information at the time of installing your Sage 50 on to the network.
- Wait for the installation procedure to finish.
- Open the program and activate it.
- Now, open the company one by one and give permission to the software to covert the files on to new version.
- Close your accounting software and then go to the computer.
To know more, contact Sage 50 Chat Support team to learn about data conversion .
Moving Older Sage 50 To Newest Version
AccountsPro teamed up with certified Sage technicians available 24/7 at Sage Support Number who will not only answers all queries, but also provide the solutions in case any error occurred. Call us now ☎ +1-800-474-0179 .