Bad Request Error Sage Accounting
Sage accounting software is one of the best accounting software which is almost reached to every small and medium businessman. Sage is consistently upgrading its features day by day. Sometimes while logging in you got some Sage Error messages or warnings as mentioned below :
- Sorry, but we are having trouble signing you in. We receive a bad request
- Unable to log in to cloud backup
- Cloud backup fails
- Receive a bad request
You can learn more about Sage Cloud Hosting and its advantages for Small business and enterprises .
Why Sage Bad Request Warning Appear During Sign -In
Today’s topic covers the causes and resolution of that error which mostly happens while logging in.
There can be many causes and which can be resolved after knowing them but some of the main reasons are mentioned below:
- Microsoft 365 account try to perform cloud backup is not a Global Administrator
- Microsoft 365 account does not have the required permission to create a group
AccountsPro experts also explains all about Sage 50 Bad Key File issue and its troubleshooting , Did you checked ?
Steps To Fix Bad Request Error Sage 50
After receiving the error we need to resolve the issues. Below are some resolutions mentioned through which you can easily get rid of the issues.
Option 1 – Using Admin account to run cloud backup
- Microsoft 365 Accounts that have role” Global Administrators” can create the cloud backups
- Closeout the cloud backup settings and open its backup
- While asking for sign in you can use the admin account instead of regular account
Option 2 – Set the Microsoft 365 account being used as Global Administrator
- Login to Microsoft 365 as Global Administrator
- Go to the admin title
- Click on Users >>Active Users, on the left side
- Click on that user account which will be used for the cloud backup, then click edit on roles
- Choose Global Administrators as the user’s role
- Click on save
- Go Back to Sage 50 and try to log in again
Option 3 – Wrong version of Microsoft 365
- Login Microsoft 365 as Global Administrator
- Under your name select View Account
- Choose view subscriptions to see which version of Microsoft 365 you are using
- If you are using the Business Version of MS Microsoft 365, you need to upgrade to the Business Standard to use the integration to sage 50C
The above steps usually solve the issues but still, you are in trouble and the above steps won’t work for you, immediately get back to the Sage Helpdesk.
Support Bad Request Error Sage 50 Pro,Premium , Quantum
For more information or any help dial AccountsPro toll free 📞 1-800-474-0179 and get the response quickly. Sage Experts are professional, polite, and quick listeners which enable the quality of listening to the concerns of the customers properly. Sage Helpdesk gives you the way to get out of your technical problem or issues. The team is qualified, trained, and have the experience in the same field. Sage Helpdesk is open 24*7 to help you instantly. You can also catch the AccountsPro experts at support email id or go to Sage Live Chat Support and as soon as professionals receive your query will get back to you with the resolution.