Sage 50 Error 1628 Failed To Complete Installation
Sage 50 is considered as the top preferred business accounting software that helping small business with cash flow monitoring ,bills payment, bookkeeping, accounting etc. Almost every software encounters errors at some point of time. It might be with installation, synchronization, data migration, software upgrade etc. Sage 50 error code 1628 is categorized as the Sage Installation Error and when you face such error immediately connect AccountsPro team for assistance.
What is Sage 50 Installation Error 1628?
The Sage Install Error 1628 indicates is common install error. It happens while user going to install Sage 50 on your computer of laptop or any system. He receives the error message: Error: “1628 Failed to complete installation” when trying to install program.
When It error comes active program will crash suddenly , which runs on either Microsoft Windows OS like Win 7, Win 8 or Win 10 . The system might freeze for a while or for minutes. This error is quite familiar to the error codes like: 1722,1721 ,1704,1605,1618,1701. Usually these error codes are followed immediately by Sage Error 1603.
Major Causes Sage 50 Error 1628
- Incomplete installation of the software or corrupt download.
- Windows OS registry may be corrupt as a result of recent installation & installation performed.
- Company file infected by virus, spyware, ransomware and malware.
- Accidentally delete the Sage 50 software by any other program.
There are more ways to do, hassle free accounting & bookkeeping, juts switch to Sage 50 Cloud Hosting Solutions.
Solutions to Fix Error Code Sage 50 1628
Below are the solution recommended for resolving the Sage installation error. It is suggested that follow each and every step as per instructed for the complete resolution of the error. Other wise user can connect with Sage 50 Support Number for help .
Error Solution: Uninstall Sage using command prompt
- Use Windows + R Key then run command prompt .
- In the search box Enter Regedit .
- Click on OK.
- After Opening New Window -> Move to File option -> Go To Export -> Create a backup of registry.
- Navigate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432Node
- Choose the Edit option -> Find
- Enter Sage 50 in the search bar -> click on the Find option.
- Find the program that you need to uninstall.
- Check the key on the right of the screen called the labelled UninstallString
- Click on it -> Copy the string.
- Click OK -> Close the Registry Editor.
- Now open the run command window again (WINDOWS KEY+R)
- Type the CMD in the search option of the window -> Click OK.
- Now the DOS window has opened.
- Click on the right of the window -> click on the paste option from the dialog box.
- Now Enter.
- Follow the screen prompts.
- Now your error is resolved. Attempt installing the program again.
Support 1628 Error Sage Pro, Premium, Quantum Troubleshooting
In case you encounter the problem further you can contact Sage support number. You can reach the team through the toll free phone number, email or live chat option. The Sage support team is round the clock available for support and assistance.
You can also choose AccountsPro that is reliable Sage software consulting agency. AccountsPro is team of Sage 50 accounting software certified experts who provide their assistance to the Sage customer who report the errors and queries that they face while using the software. You can connect with the AccountsPro support team by dialing the toll free phone number ☎ +1-800-474-0179 and garner instant support.