How to Convert from Xero to QuickBooks?
When it comes to opting for accounting software that manages transactional data well, people come across multiple options of which Xero and QuickBooks appear to be the most dominant. AccountsPro published earlier XERO VS QuickBooks Enterprise which is better option for business .
While Xero is widely used and offers advanced features, QB still gets more preference and makes users convert from Xero to QuickBooks.
Why do you need to Xero to QuickBooks Conversion ?
Of course, Xero’s name is always there when a debate regarding the best accounting software is held. But then, none of them offer a better invoicing than QuickBooks.
The latter has multiple templates to choose from along with built-in packing slips to opt for.
And this is what compels people to switch to QB from Xero. Above all, when a conversion takes place from Xero to QB, it is done with 100 percent accuracy, which means the Trial Balance, Balance Sheets, and Profit and Loss statements will exactly match that of Xero.
Hence, you will never have to face any event of loss of data at any cost.
AccountsPro team will gudie you if you are looking help for Convert Peachtree To QuickBooks Desktop .
Xero to QuickBooks Migration Process Step By Step
The Process of Conversion from Xero to QuickBooks
Step I: Install the Toolkit
The conversion of Xero to QuickBooks can’t be achieved unless you use .CSV file. To import Xero files to .CSV, it is important to have the toolkit installed.
- Click on the file download link
- A separate window will open to download the toolkit
- Click Save
- Move to the Windows Desktop
- Choose Save
- Get to the QuickBooks_Import_Excel_and_CSV.exe option. Double-click it
- The WinZip Self-Extractor window opens
- Click on Browse
- Choose the folder you want to save the toolkit in
- Click OK
- Choose Unzip and extract the contents
- Click Close to shut the WinZip Self-Extractor window
- Bow open the folder named QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV from the location you have saved the file in
Check Export Quicken Data Into QuickBooks complete instruction and avoid any data loss or data damages issue .
Export Xero Vendor, Customer File , Reports In QuickBooks Desktop
Step II: Export the Files to QuickBooks
For Customers & Vendors
- Go to Customer/Vendor Center
- Choose the Excel drop-down
- Select to:
- Export Customer/Vendor list
- Export Transactions, either using the transaction name or transaction type
- On the Export window, select Create a comma-separated values (.CSV) file
- Click on Export
- Give a file name
- Choose a location where you want to save the file
- You can now locate the file, open it and edit the data as needed
- Navigate to Lists menu
- Choose Item List
- Select Excel drop-down
- Click on Export all Items
- Follow Step II – For Customers & Vendors – Steps 4-8
- Go to Reports
- Click on Excel drop-down
- Click on Create New Worksheet
- You will get the Send Report to Excel window
- Select Create a comma-separated values (.CSV) file
- Follow Step II – For Customers & Vendors – Steps 5-8
Xero To QuickBooks Converion Failed
AccountsPro have a team of professional who are always ready to assist for normal issue or even user facing any Critical QuickBooks Error Code .
In case you get stuck anywhere while converting from Xero to QuickBooks, please feel free to get in touch with our experts available 24/7 on QuickBooks Support Number .