QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020 Upgrade
If you are looking for QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020 upgrade then here you are at the right place. Here, you get all the information about how to upgrade to the latest version successfully and also about its features. All the information is correct and verified so you can easily implement it by your own as it is provided directly by the support team. Just follow the process to get it upgrade to the latest version and start doing work with it. Also AccountsPro provides small business, professional & consultants for QuickBooks Desktop 2020 Upgrade assistance .
Update Note : Now Due to Expiry of QB 2018 all edition users have to go for QuickBooks 2018 To 2021 Upgrade, learn the complete process.
User have to note that Intuit discontinuation policy states that each product expire after 3 years launching, hence after 31-May-2020 user will not able to get support for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise 2017 edition.
Why Migrate 2017 QuickBooks to 2020 QB Desktop
Advanced features in QuickBooks 2020
- All the emails related to the one person can be combined easily.
- The employee PO numbers are added automatically in the email’s subject line.
- With the setup of payroll you can also do the self-setup of the employee.
- In this, you can also schedule the payment reminders.
- Available all time Smart Help.
How to upgrade QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020?
For upgrading to the previous QuickBooks 2017 to the latest QuickBooks 2020 version, below is the process of getting it done easily. So, you just need to follow it step-by-step for successful upgrade.
- For the upgrade, download the latest QuickBooks 2020 version
- Save the download to the location where you want to save it
- After successful download, now install it
- For installing, go to the location where you saved the download
- Then find the .exe file and then double-click on it
- Now the installation is started
- Do the steps as displayed on your screen to complete installation
- When the installation is done, you need to activate the software
- You need to update the QuickBooks file also for data integration to newer version
- Take the backup offline of the file if it is saved on the cloud
- When upgrade, you have to use this backup
Note- when the upgrade is don; then replace the old files by moving these files to the same folder.
Now upgrade your company file or you lost your data
- For upgrading company data
- Firstly check that if it is multi-user mode then only you are accessing it
- Open the File menu
- Then click on the option Open and restore the company file
- After this click on the option named Open a company file or Restore a backup copy
- Do click on the Next button to continue
- From the list select the company file and click on the Open button
- After all this, you need to login as the Administrator
- Now click on the update option
- Follow the steps that you see on your screen
- After upgrade, click on the button Done.
This is the whole process that you need to do properly for QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020 upgrade with the company file upgrade. If you won’t upgrade the company data file then you lost the data.
Help/Support Moving QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 20
For more information, you can easily reach the support team at anytime from anywhere all around the world. QuickBooks Support AccountsPro team members are glad to help you out in all the situations whether the issues are small or large. You get the best assistance ever with the great solution and information by dialing the AccountsPro toll-free 📞 1-800-474-0179. The solution and information you get is of all kind whether it is function or technical problem. You can also contact team via email or do the live chat with professionals. Team members are professional and have many years of experience to handle all the situations easily.